Monday, September 23, 2013

FAITH over FEAR...

Never lose sight of where you want to be in your life. Life is always going to be full of unexpected moments and we have to find our inner strength to get through all the challenging times. I am blessed to be able to love what I do for a living and I hope to continue to grow as a leader and sharpen my skills to be better. I want to share my vision of beauty in this world and make this world a better place for everyone to enjoy and embrace with others.





2 comments:

  1. hey jane girl:) I am lmonique314 from you tube and following you on facebook as Monique dollface lee
    I really love this post about faith over fear..amen!!!! you are a amazing yet very talented MUA I see:) I love it! keep doing your thing and many blessings to you hunny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a lot of fears about life few years ago, then I started to read motivation book, pray more, and get closer to my family, and slowly I started to find my motivation. And after read this I'm more motivated. Thank you ^.^ God bless you

    ReplyDelete