Sunday, September 1, 2013

BELIEVE IN YOUR DREAMS

Life is crazy adventure.
It's funny how sometimes you feel like the most confident person in the world and at times, you feel like you're world is falling apart. I realized that life is always in motion and we are growing mentally, physically and spiritually everyday from every experience that we encounter.

We are all trying to pursue happiness and success. I have a dream, a mission, and a master plan to make this world a more beautiful place. I want to travel the world to bring inner and outer beauty. I also plan to go into entertainment and host fashion shows and possibly be a Beauty Director.

We all have dreams and aspirations. Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do it! Surround yourself with positive people and stay proactive in making your dreams become a reality. At the end of the day, if we don't believe in ourselves, nobody else will. 

Keep that head up and smile. We were all meant to shine bright like a diamond. Have faith and believe.
(Above: Doing what I love!)

(Above: My beautiful client- for a conference meeting for Miss Asia Pageant)

(Above: My client is ready for special date)

(Above: My client is ready to go out on the town with her girls!)



1 comment:

  1. hi, entering your giveaway :)
    i don't have instagram sorry :(
    i have an english and dutch channel im entering with my dutch channel: stuffwithPallas :)

    ReplyDelete