Wednesday, January 8, 2014

My Birthday weekend in New York

 For my birthday, I got myself a beautiful silver crystal framed Michael Kors Watch (NORDSTROM), and a glamourous Crystal Heart necklace (SWARVOSKI) and a special journal (BARNES AND NOBLES) to write down my thoughts. 

Every deserves to have a drink on their birthday! I was blessed to go to New York for my birthday weekend and celebrate with my friends. I love the craziness of the big city and all the things you can do. I am thankful and happy to have the life that I live.

My last day in New York, I took the ferry and enjoyed the wonderful city of Manhattan. There was so many places to eat, so many places to shop and so many things to do! 
If you haven't already, I encourage everyone to experience New York. 



No comments:

Post a Comment